Kerry Washington attended the 2011 Do Something Awards held at the Hollywood Palladium last Sunday.
She showed off her lithe frame in this black lace and blush silk one-shouldered mini dress from Lebanese fashion designer Zuhair Murad’s Fall 2011 collection:
Kerry Washington arrives at the 2011 VH1 Do Something Awards at the Hollywood Palladium in Hollywood, California on August 14, 2011
Kerry paired her black lace dress with these matching black lace peep toe booties:
Kerry seems to have an affinity for matching her clothes to her shoes — she did the same thing with her silver dress and silver shoes at the 2011 ESPY Awards last month!
For the awards show she attended this month, Kerry Washington opted for these Jimmy Choo Nexus booties made out of lace, elaphe snakeskin and a soft suede trim covering the heel counter:
These previously $1,295.00 booties are now marked down to $647.50. You can find them as well as plenty of sizes at Footcandy.
For even further discounted booties, check out these 5 lace bootie alternatives we found to Kerry Washington’s Jimmy Choos. Nearly all of these are also on sale right now — prices are starting at just $44.50! :
- Martinez Valero Olive lace-up heel lace peep toe booties, $96.22 (was $174.95)
- Elie Tahari Rose Peep Toe suede and lace ankle boots, $201.60 (was $498.00)
- Sam Edelman Sahar suede and lace buckled strap peep toe booties, $250.00
- Type Z Estefani lace-up lace cutout heel booties, $54.50 (was $109.00)
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Foxy lace and leather peep toe booties, $44.50 (was $89.00)
Credit: Adriana M. Barraza / WENN.com